Wedding photographers in Positano, Positano Wedding Photography
Positano is the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, one of the most beautiful and enchanting countries around the world, also called the vertical city, because it comes over the sea. Renowned as a holiday resort, has become the world’s most beautiful location for wedding ceremonies, with its narrow streets, colorful houses with colored pastels, and famous as the amazing sea. Ravello for very large structures, Positanodistinguished by the numerous and beautiful villas.
These are real pieces of history breathtakingly beautiful, here are just some of the structures and homes that have had the opportunity to photograph:
- Hotel Palazzo Murat, Palazzo Murat is located in the heart of the country. The whole building is surrounded by a lush bougainvillea and centennial bignonia that climbs along with the balconies and terraces.
- Hotel Marincanto, is a beautiful hotel with a lovely terrace overlooking the sea.
- Hotel San Pietro, the rich texture of nature and architecture, with large terraces overlooking the sea.
- Villa Fiorentino, Villa Fiorentino is a private villa in the heart of Positano. A perfect location to frame your dream of getting married in Positano
- Hotel PoseidonÂ located in the center of Positano, the ‘hotel enjoys a perfect location with panoramic sea views.
- Hotel Covo dei Saraceni, is one of the best five-star hotels in Positano.
- The Sirenuse Hotel, renovated building of the eighteenth century, preserves the decorations, the furniture of prestige and objects of art of that era.
- Villa Tre ville, the residence of the charm of Positano, built on a cliff overlooking the sea.
- Villa dei Fisici, is an old residence of the eighteenth century in the heart of Positano with a view of the Amalfi Coast mozzafitato
- Villa Lilly White Emotion, beautiful property, located in the heart of Praiano, with a splendid sea view gazes over the gulf of Positano.
- Villa OlivieroÂ , “The dream of staying in a villa, perched on the cliffs directly above the sea washing the Amalfi Coast comes true at Villa Oliviero, Positano
- Palazzo Santa Croce : A Is one of the most important Villa in Positano, an ex-monastery standing on a rock directly aboveÂ Positano‘s bay.
- Villa Lighea Art Boutique
- Villa La Tartana: A Villa “La Tartana” faces the beautiful sea of Positano. It takes only a few minutes to reach the famous “Spiaggia Grande” going down the Lion Step